We FINALLY have a closing date!
On another note, I told myself I was going to be less of a bitch and more grateful and gracious this year after what I went through last year (spoiler alert: it’s hard, yo). In that vein, here are some things I’m grateful for:
- A new beautiful home + the memories built in the one we’re in.
- My dad, who was well enough to serve as our broker and find us the perfect house - and well enough to annoy me while doing it. Waaaaaay more “Dad hat” than “Realtor hat” wearing, but I wouldn’t have it any other way.
- Our jobs, which are paying for said house. Even though OH MY GOD with mine lately.
- My mom, who will forever be my inspiration for how to make a house a home…and a life.
- My brother and sister in law, and our soon to be favorite neighbors!
- My wonderful husband. I can’t wait to start the next chapter with you. Especially now that you’ve proven you can kinda sorta cook things.